These delicately textured and woven trays were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
- Approximately 18” x 14" x 2.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana sticks
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.