These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
- Approximately 8"D
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang