These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
Can be used as a vase or also as a wine sleeve.
- Approximately 4.5 ”D x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Glass insert incldued
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Rwanda this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.